- 1986 B.Sc. in Physiology, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- 1991 Ph.D in Physiology, National University of Ireland, Galway. Laboratory of M. T. Kane, Ph.D.
- 1990 –1993 Postdoctoral Fellow, Oregon Regional Primate Research Center, USA
- 1993 – 1994 Trainee embryologist, Oregon Health Sciences University, USA Laboratory of Don P. Wolf, Ph.D.
- 1995-1998 Embryologist (assistant lab. director), Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, USA
- 1999 Teaching assistant in physiology, National University of Ireland, Galway
- 2000 Embryologist, Kilkenny Clinic, Ireland
- 2003 – 2013 Embryologist, andrologist, fertility laboratory, Kantonsspital Baden AG, Baden
- Since 2013 Practice of Gyn-A.R.T. for Reproductive Medicine, Embryology and Andrology